Cleveland Fire Department is seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of Fire Engineer. Applications must be returned to the Fire Chief by noon on August 30th 2018. Applicants must have experience in fire suppression and incident response activities including operating fire apparatus and participating in firefighting on an assigned shift.
$38,480 to $57,720
Minimum Requirements for Employment:
- At least 21 years of age
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid NC Class B Driver’s License
- NC Driver Operator Certification
- NC Driver Operator Aerials Certification within 1 year of hire
- NC Firefighter Certification
- Minimum NC Hazardous Material Operation Level
- NIMS 100,200,700, and 800
- Emergency Medical Technician
All Applications must be accompanied by the following documents
How to Apply:
Applications may be picked up in person at the Cleveland Fire Department located at 9039 Cleveland Rd. Clayton, NC 27520 between the hours of 9:00AM-6:00PM Monday through Friday or online at www.clevelandvfd.org. Applications must be returned to Cleveland Fire Department by noon on August 30, 2018.